Setting up a server using ZAP-Hosting
A step-by-step guide on setting up a ZAP-Hosting FXServer.
ZAP-Hosting setup steps
- Access the ZAP-Hosting website and login into to your account or sign-up if you don’t have one.
- Click on Rent a server on the top left of the screen (navigation bar)
- A dialog will show where you can
Choose your product. We will be using a Cloud Gameserver, so click
- A new page will show, scroll down until you find
Search for games, enter
FiveM. We will be using
FIVE: FiveM Mod (Windows), so make sure to click on it. Optionally, you can click this link.
- Pick the server location, we’re going to be using a server located in Germany for this example.
- Scroll down and customize your server to your liking, remember that to use more than 48 slots, you will need OneSync, which can be obtained from Patreon, starting from FiveM Element Club Argentum 💿.
- If you plan to use a OneSync premium plan, you should register your server with the same email address as the one used for your patreon membership, so it’s then automatically configured by ZAP-Hosting.
- Choose your preferred payment method and agree to the terms, remember to be logged in as detailed on
- Once you confirm the order, the server will be up. Once the server is up an
Initial installation will be requireddialog should be shown, click on
- You should now be able to access your game-panel where an IP address will be shown, copy it to access your game-server.
- Copy the IP and launch FiveM. Once FiveM is open, press F8 on your keyboard to bring up the game console. Type
connect [your-server-ip]and you should be able to connect if the server is running.
Guide adapted from here.
Last modified February 26, 2022: Fix issues from last update (27da573)